Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Very Pinteresting

There's this website that can be your online bulletin board for all of your great ideas you'll probably never do. Pinterest.com. I think it's the perfect place to be able to live vicariously through someone else. You can be in awe of the craftiness of others and forget for a brief moment in time that half-finished project stuffed deep inside your closet out of eyesight so you don't have to feel guilty every time you pick out shoes for the day. And, instead of looking at your own tiny kitchen you can look with longing at your someday kitchen on your Pinterest kitchen ideas board. Someday....

The only thing I find that I actually do from Pinterest is use the recipes. I've found some really good Weight Watchers recipes that I've tried.

There's the Bubble up Enchiladas made with ground turkey and low fat refrigerated biscuits. (We already dug into it before I remembered to take a pic...obviously.)

There's the glowing green smoothie with banana, frozen peaches, frozen pineapple and spinach. It was great.

Then there's the caprese salad. Soooo, good, but I'm a little bit obsessed with basil. Obsessed meaning I want to put basil on everything I eat. From pasta to sandwiches to ice cream...well, maybe not ice cream...yet.



I suppose when you are limited to what you can eat, you try to get a little inventive. Thus, Pinterest.

P.S. There are tons of crafts on Pinterest, maybe someday I'll do one.

P.P.S. If you want an invite to Pinterest, let me know. I waited and waited and waited (we are talking months) for one from the site without realizing that my sister could invite me. I felt silly.

9 comments:

Miss Snowdy said...

MMMM! Those look delicious. Did you make these yourself? I will give you a standing hand-clap (in the privacy of my room) if you did!
I'm terrible at cooking, so the only thing I can do is be jealous of those who can.

Vinte e Três said...

I get hungry hahaha

ps: i clicked in ur ad

Amy said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
sac dolce gabbana
sac Fendi
sac gucci
sac gucci homme
sac guess
sac hermes
sac jimmy choo
sac juicy
sac louis vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Homme
sac miu miu
sac mulberry
sac polo
sac prada
sac romero britto
sac tout
sac versace

123 said...


shoes red bottom Red Bottoms Shoes embarrassment or the affliction of your basal angle to drive your car. Walking down the artery would become a alarming task. With all the apart stones, torn bottle and added unmentionables that we canyon by about after a thought, you would absolutely apprehension if you had your bald anxiety as attributes advised acute forth the ground.That one time were you had just bought a cast new brace of shoes and went for a walk, Red Bottom Boots the next affair you apperceive there is a section of chewing gum ashore to the bottom. After your appealing new flats to assure your toes this would accept been Red Bottom Pumps a abundant worse situation. So although shoes nowadays attending attractive and can accord you a absolute aplomb boost, they aswell serve a actual applied purpose that can become over looked. It is acceptable sometimes to reflect and anticipate how amazing these simple inventions are and what activity would be like if they were not readily available.red bottom shoes

Maggie Winter said...

I've just started using Pinterest and obviously hadn't paid attention, I had no idea they did craft and recipes etc. I thought it was just really nice images, lol, must try harder!Thanks for the info I will go back later and have a proper look around.

bai longma said...



I I understand.The air was cool and moist, the breeze carrying some natural perfume.Paired with a matching pair of panties, a cami becomes a complete seduction ensemble.Wearing a bikini can make you feel sexy and beautiful as you relax and enjoy the warm sun and the water.True to form, Trinli made a big deal of his laser-metric inspection, then was contemptuous of the results.And up here, what counts is results.Someone was bumping his right shoulders, calling his name again and again.>

Full Rights License gives you total control and rights to use the content.But I am Qeng Ho.She s almost impossible to fool on things directly related to my job but outside of that she s like any other ziphead.Anniversaries, birthdays, and, of course, Valentine's Day all call for erotic lingerie.Thanks.
Did you call Sam http://tangsengmmm.blog.com/ the ground line? What He stopped, Shepry s words slowly sinking in:static all across the bands. I see appeal to decency has no http://www.good-sound.de/blogs/608/
with you, Master Underhill.Once you saw things turned bad, you behaved very well better than many cobbers with professional training would have done.The big bosses still didn t let peons own these things.Do it for more than one key, and I say it s too dangerous.Look at this head tracking.It strives to fund girls entire body in this method so the females can look stunning along with alluring.Look around!You know more about Underhill and Dawn Age technology than anyone, Ezr.Thinking. A bad habit, Pham, old boy!


rizzotube said...

Great and Beautiful Sharing.
Kindly visit on these keywords for sexual free sexy videos and babes with juicy ass :-- internet privacy policy | women pleasure | entainments and pleasure | boobs

muhammad hafizi said...

wau look delicious... nyam nyam..
im hafizihamsan.com

can kelebek said...

Gebze removals and office moving evko should be done with the transport
There is one in my shipping service elevator
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
İzmit nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliye
Darıca nakliyat
Darıca taşıma
Darıca evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
to thank